Use of Drugs in Abdominal Pain Abdominal pain can be termed as stomach ache or belly ache. Due to many organs originating from stomach to gr…
Use of Drugs in Abdominal Pain
Abdominal pain can be termed as stomach ache or belly ache. Due to many organs originating from stomach to groin are linked in this abdominal region. And any organ in your midsection can cause pain, including your appendix, gallbladder, pancreas, kidneys, and intestines. Abdomen pain can be acute pain or chronic pain. People of any age can complain of abdominal pain. If you are unable to detect the symptoms and causes then it is advisable to consult doctor for the betterment of your health.
There could be various factors that can cause abdominal pain. Pay proper attention along with reasonable care to cure abdominal pain so as to avoid other health problems. The symptoms of abdominal pain include cramping, gastric problem, swelling, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and constipation problems.
Below mentioned is the list of symptoms that is directly or indirectly co-related to the causes of abdominal pain:
– Chronic abdominal pain in the upper right quadrant, along with throat problem and feeling extremely exhausted.
– Know whether abdominal pain is mild and severe or persistent and feeble.
– You abdomen part in your stomach may turn stiff or tender to touch.
– Is there any elimination of blood while vomiting (or coughing), or at times in stool. You can define in general as diarrhea problem.
– If you are a pregnant lady or about to be pregnant then they may need to face abdominal pain or pelvic pain problem which could turn out to be a serious situation such as Ectopic Pregnancy or Miscarriage.
– On the other hand in Pelvic inflammatory disease a woman may feel dreary, persistent pain in the lower abdomen along with vaginal discharge and fever.
– Sometimes you may notice sudden acute pain that onset in the back near the ribs which moves down toward the groin.
– You may feel the pain in the lower abdomen while urinating; often the burning sensation with dark and yellow discharge is noticed. In case of women, they may feel pain during intercourse.
– You may also feel the bloating sensation after eating or drinking dairy products. It can be defined as Milk Intolerance or Lactose Intolerance.
– Are you undergoing the diarrhea problem, muscle strain, nausea or vomiting.
– Women may have persistent pain in the lower abdomen along with a vaginal discharge.
– The feeling of discomfort or mild pain acts as lower abdominal pain symptoms along with a burning sensation at the time of urination.
– Complains of heartburn with a pressure in the upper abdomen also you will come across.
Thus, knowing all these abdominal pain symptoms will guide you to nourish your health in the better way. Medications are an important part of relieving symptoms. Consult your doctor if running from any of the symptoms so that he can diagnose and treat you in the best possible way.
Bella Mclaine is a specialist researcher and plays a contributory role in providing full information on Abdominal pain , On one of the website she has written extensively about Abdominal pain is abdominalpaininfo.com.
Article from articlesbase.com
- appendicitis drugs (1)
- causes of stomachache along with discharge (1)